Has dealing with your depression been very difficult?
Is it hard to focus on anything but the sadness?
Depression: What is it?
Depression is not diagnosed or treated at Optimum Health. Instead we help you identify and consider possibilities and options. According to the Mayo Clinic you may have depression if you have episodes that occur most of the day, nearly every day and may include:
- Feelings of sadness, emptiness or unhappiness
- Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
- Loss of interest or pleasure in normal activities, such as sex
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
- Tiredness and lack of energy, so that even small tasks take extra effort
- Changes in appetite — often reduced appetite and weight loss, but increased cravings for food and weight gain in some people
- Anxiety, agitation or restlessness — for example, excessive worrying, pacing, hand-wringing or an inability to sit still
- Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or blaming yourself for things that are not your responsibility
- Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things
- Frequent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
- Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
Instead of treating depression, address the causes of sadness. In turn, we help your body eliminate depression and a whole host of other problems all at once. We have found a B complex deficiency to be the root cause for nearly all of our clients who are bipolar or suffer with depression. How so?
In most of the cases of our new clients with depression and bipolar, we notice that their B vitamins are severely deficient. Each one tends to feel much happier and less focused on their problems when we increase their B vitamins. The body needs B vitamins such as Folic Acid, B-6 and B-12 to manufacture neurotransmitters that will be used to make you happy on most days! And this makes sense as the B vitamins are nicknamed the “happy vitamins”.
Often the medical world refers to nutrients as chemicals. Therefore, when a person with bipolar or depression is said to have a “chemical imbalance”, think “nutritional imbalance” or “nutritional deficiency”. When we hear chemical imbalance, the first thing to do is to bring the many different types of B vitamins into balance.
B vitamins are the “happy vitamins!”
Are you ready to make anxiety and panic attacks a thing of the past?
Are you tired of medicines and their side affects?
Then go for the root of the problem!
Depression: The Root of The Problem
In our efforts to get to address the root of the problem, we began to ask why some people need very high amounts of B vitamins on a daily basis. This is when the bells and whistles began to go off! We have found several things that will drastically increase a persons need for B vitamins such as:
- Toxicity: The larger your toxic load, the larger the amount of energy needed to manage its many reactions occurring every second. Since B vitamins help convert sugar into energy, they are also known as the “energy” vitamin. Therefore, significant amounts of B vitamins are needed to manage a heavy toxic load.
- Parasites: Tape worms, in particular, will consume large amounts of B vitamins. They get to eat before you do often leaving nothing left for you.
- Emotional Liberation Therapy Needed: Emotions can be trapped from traumatic experiences. These can be liberated easily allowing you to find your joy.
- B Vitamins: If we don’t meet our needs for these B vitamins, we can become sad, depressed, irritable and even suicidal. If we meet our needs irregularly, we can be extremely happy when we meet these needs and extremely sad when we do not. This can cause us to appear as though we are bipolar. Other issues that the body can eliminate when it is given the proper amount of B vitamins is anemia, premature gray hair, and balding. Your body can even shrink an enlarged tongue when it has enough B vitamins.In the few cases where B vitamins were not sufficient, we found that the energy that flows through the brain needed to be adjusted to allow the brain to utilize the B vitamins properly. In these cases, clients begin to happier immediately.
- Stress: Under stressful situations our metabolic processes speed up creating a need for more B vitamins. these extra B vitamins are needed to convert larger amounts of sugar into energy. If there is not enough B complex available, the energy levels fall and one feels overly tired and may begin to sleep excessively.
Depression: Related Topics
Schedule an appointment for a consultation and ion foot detox to get started on your path to Optimum Health.