16 Ounces of Olive Oil or More (Olive Oil Spray Can Be Used)
3 Garlic Cloves
10 Basil Leaves
Fresh Kale Leaves (Bagged if desired)
Mrs. Dash Garlic Salt
- Add at least 10 basil leaves and 3 fresh garlic cloves. Allow to sit overnight to marinate. (Olive oil sprays can be used.)
- Turn on oven to 250 degrees. Do not use a convection oven setting.
- Clean and dry kale (Bagged kale is an option)
- Place kale leaves in a 13 by 14 baking pan. Coat your hands with olive oil and rub onto the kale leaves. Sprinkle very lightly with Mrs. Dash Garlic salt.
- Place in oven and toast until crisp. (Approximately 30-40 minutes)