Ionic foot bath detox research has proven that the cells all over your body releases their toxins. But, only when using the European Class IIa Medical Equipment. In fact, the toxins are released through the pores of your feet. Then, they collect in the water around your ankles and feet. Are you still wondering if this could this really be so? Then, take a look at the detox research below that proves it!
Cloudiness is Gone…
Toxins are Gone!
Ionic Foot Bath Detox Research
Ionic foot bath research has been conducted by Doctor Sanjay Chaudhuri. The ionic foot bath research involved 6 people (2 of which were placebo). The participants underwent a series of tests before and after using the ionic foot bath machine. The following excerpt were taken from Dr Sanjay Chaudhuri’s article printed in CAM magazine in September 2005.
The purpose of the pilot study was to:
1. Ascertain whether the detox equipment has a scientifically measurable and reproducible effect
2. Answer the following questions:
What does the foot spa do?
How does it work?
What proof is there?
3. To learn lessons in order to create a fuller trial – e.g to create a dummy machine set-up that would reliably test a control group with the purpose of measuring and correcting for placebo effects.
The charge created by the detox array is minimal (– 1.7 – 2.1A) less than a fairy light. Therefore, the scientific equipment we chose to utilize in our pilot study needed to be very sensitive. In fact, it had to be sensitive enough to measure the subtle physiological changes occurring immediately after a Detox.
There were 6 test subjects. They consisted of 4 females and 2 males, aged between 18 and 70. They undertook the following measurements before and after the 30 min detox session:
1. Heart Rate Variability using the Health Express algorithm adaptability scale
2. Arterial Stiffness Indicator using Cardiotrack proven in clinical trials at a leading London hospital.
3. Blood Pressure and Pulse using an electronic meter which averaged 3 readings.
4. Meridian stress testing using the Avatar electro-dermal screening device employing the Energetix CMD 48 point probe protocol.
5. Live Blood Microscopy phase contrast visual qualitative assessment using the Detox Doctor visual medicine protocol.
We used a pH and redox meter to ascertain changes in the detox treatment water. Then, we asked our test subjects to describe how they felt during and after the treatment.
We told the 3 control subjects to have a detox treatment. Next, we prepared the foot bath with Saline to increase conductivity to 2.1 Amps. Then, the array was surreptitiously disconnected from the power unit for the same duration as the test subjects. Also, no comments were made during the subsequent testing phase. The purpose of the control group was to assess the reproducibility and validity of our test protocol, particularly the electro-dermal testing.
In order to standardize the study, we limited participants’ water intake. We allowed them just 1 glass during the detox treatment. We also ensured that no food, tea or coffee was consumed 2 hours before testing.
How do you get your optimum health status back?
It is important to work with a qualified and experienced healthcare professional when detoxing as they can help you prevent pain with this process.
Ionic Detox Foot Bath: Related Topics
Start your path to optimum health by scheduling your appointment today. Member: Certified Natural Health Professionals