Mercury testing can be essential when trying to determine how much mercury you have been storing in your tissues. For example, if you have “silver” colored fillings then, according to the World Health Organization, you have been absorbing 900% more mercury than what has been reported to come from seafood every day. If your fillings have been in for more than ten years, then, according to the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, you are exposed to 1,000 times what is considered safe every day. The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology also indicates, once the fillings are ten years old, over a million times more mercury is released than what is considered safe while chewing gum, eating or drinking hot foods. This mercury continues to be released for up to 2 hours after the gum, meal or hot fluids are finished.
Dr. Susan Runner, acting director of the Division of Anesthesiology, General Hospital, Infection Control and Dental Devices, part of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health, acknowledged that the FDA found “…concentrations of mercury in breast milk… ” Though she went on to try and say that it is nothing to worry about, the facts just don’t agree with her. Whether or not the mercury from fillings is showing up in the breast milk and, therefore, being fed to a baby will be determined by the amount of mercury the mother has been exposed to. Can anyone truly believe that feeding the most poisonous non-radioactive substance on the planet to a baby is a safe thing to do?
Would you like to know how much mercury is in your system before becoming pregnant and breast feeding your baby?
MERCURY: RELATED TOPICS
Start your path to optimum health by scheduling your appointment today. Member: Certified Natural Health Professionals