The mercury in amalgam fillings is a type of metal that is poisonous. In fact, it is the most toxic non-radioactive substances on earth. Yet, it is still used to make up 50% of “silver” fillings formally known as dental amalgams. Finally, the truth is being made known! Consider what these organizations have to say:
The World Health Organization
The international Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
|With Amalgam Fillings
|After Removal of Amalgam Fillings
Above all, she no longer has any
In 1981 it was proved that dental amalgams are the major source of mercury. Even worse, this mercury passes to the baby in its mother’s womb! Now, combine this with the mercury from a vaccination. Indeed, it is the perfect recipe for autistic symptoms.
Mercury Can Cause:
lowered immune function
loss of self-control
nerve fiber degeneration
pain in limbs
At Optimum Health, we believe that mercury can drive the production of fat for storage of the metal. As a result, the person will develop obesity. Also, mercury can be stored in the joints. As a result, it will destroy them. Notably, we use chlorella and our total body cleanse process to allow your body to remove this harmful metal. Then, our clients say they feel lighter and more vibrant. Finally, they begin to lose the hardened aged look of metal toxicity.
Mercury in Dental Fillings: Related Topics
Start your path to optimum health by scheduling your appointment today. Member: Certified Natural Health Professionals